Information Technology Consulting
Independent Technology Consultant - currently exploring
opportunities and available for hire in the Jacksonville, Florida
area. Experienced with On-Site and Distributed Teams.
Specializing in Mobile & Web Software Development,
Implementation and Integration.
Software Development Methodologies including Agile, Scrum, XP, RAD,
Waterfall & Kanban. Highly Proficient with JIRA / Confluence,
Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop & Rapid Prototyping.
Experienced with SaaS and IaaS, including Amazon Web Services EC2
(AWS), Google Cloud, Azure & Office 365. Proficient use of
productivity applications such as Balsamiq, Trello, Dropbox, Git,
Slack, SharePoint, Dynamics, Testflight/ Crashlytics, and many more
utilities & tools for team collaboration, data sharing,
requirements gathering, version control and quality assurance.
Experienced with e-commerce systems, merchant services, internet
payment processors and PCI compliance standards. Additional
experience with Google G-Suite, My Business, Analytics &
Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, and iTunes Connect.
Highly skilled with administration, installation and configuration
of Content Management Systems (CMS) and solutions such as WordPress,
Joomla, SquareSpace, Drupal, and e107.
• Project Management and Product Ownership
• Agile Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies
• Coordinating and Facilitating Team Direction
• Maintaining Team & Stakeholder Communication
• Managing Projects from Inception to Deployment
• Implementing Best Practices for Software Development
• Providing Project Solutions & Complete Progress Transparency
• Comprehending Detailed Requirements & Meeting Business Goals
• Improving Efficiency, Resolving Issues & Removing Obstacles
• Experienced with JIRA, Confluence & Team Collaboration